Saturday, September 8, 2012

Random Icons


I found this nifty little thing compliments of   Apostrophe22 and it was just too good to pass up. It's amazing how accurate some of it is for me too. I just don't care for the "sad" icon, but oh well.
What Icons are for you? by ladyallie
Username
Favourite Colour
Sex
Your Love icon is...
Your Sad Icon is...
Your Happy Icon is...
Your Angry Icon is...
Your Food Icon is...
Your Animal Icon is...
Your Random Icon is...
Your Cartoon Icon is...
Your Sexy Icon is...
Quiz created with MemeGen!

As for everything else right now, the past couple of days have been rather mellow - well, as mellow as they can be. My husband has a phone interview for a NY job in the morning... and I am just sort of taking it one day, hour, and moment at a time. I hate that my "fuse" has been so short. But I suppose that just goes with the level of stress I am under.
I will do a "real" update soon, I promise.

04.26.2005
5:16 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment